Tuesday, March 29, 2011

rocks

Jeff stopped by Monday night to give us the rocks that people signed from the benefit and to visit.  I still can't get over the generosity of all of you.  Jeff had sold two more trips and brought the checks over.  Amazing!
 On Sunday my mother-in-law left her camera with us.  She had some great pictures of the benefit dinner.  I hope to post them as soon as I figure out how.

On Monday my father-in-law took Randy swimming for pool therapy while I was at work.  That was so nice of him!  Thank you.  I got home from work at 7:30.  Someone in the ward had brought a yummy dinner.  It was so nice to be able to eat a warm healthy meal.  Thanks Kate:)  The little things really help a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a touching story I found on my friends blog that I wanted to share.
    http://oureyesopened.blogspot.com/2011/03/kirills-story.html

    ReplyDelete