Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pain is getting the best of him.


I don't have much time to write lately.  Here are some recent photo's.  They are from yesterday.   Randy is in a lot of pain lately.  His drug withdrawls are still with him.  I don't see him sweating anymore though.  His doctor isn't letting him have more than 3 days of pain pills at a time.  He lays in bed because everything hurts.  Depression is sneaking in on him.  Anyone in pain gets this way.  The past 6 hours today have been rough.

Tanner had a tooth pulled yesterday.  We sold Austen's car.


2 comments:

  1. Man alive Wendy! What a trooper you are. I've been out of town and crazy busy and just had a minute tonight to check on blogs. Good grief. What can I do to help? (Besides bring over my old pain pills?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are with you both. been through the drug withdrawls with my husband. had four knee surgeries in 9 months and 2 staff infections. he is now on suboxen for the withdrawls because the doctors got him addicted to the pain meds. Randy my prayers are with you for everyday also. hope you get better soon. love tawnya jensen waterfall. (kims friend)

    ReplyDelete