Tuesday, March 15, 2011

sold the saturn

The saturn is sold.  I had two interested parties and I was holding out for the most money.  But then Randy's uncle Robert called and wanted to purchase it.  I was surprised.  But it all worked out.  I gave them the friends and family discount along with full disclosure of the cars issues.  I also can't find the title.  I will need to go and get a duplicate.  However this is the first vehicle that Randy purchased and did all the paperwork by himself.  So I don't think my name is on the title.  I wonder if I will have to take him with me to get a duplicate?  Good thing I was selling it to people we know right?
Tanner and Cooper have been having issues sleeping.  Last night Cooper just couldn't sleep.  He kept coming into my room to ask what he could do.  The last visit I had from him was at 4:30 A.M.  Boy is he going to be tired today at school!  Tanner was up at 2 or 3 still.  Lucky for him he has afternoon kindergarten.
It is going to be a long day.  On the other hand I sure do love having extra space in the garage!
Randy's pain was out of control the last few days.  Back to tears.  The doctor's office called him in a different pain medicine and my mom was nice enough to pick it up yesterday while she was tending and I was working.  I hope it can help. It is not a narcotic, which is fine, maybe he wont be as groggy on it.  Last night was a painful  night for Randy.  So I hope today can bring some relief.  He will be out of blood thinner today so I will have to go pick that up for him.  The pharmacy already knows me by sight, but now it's getting ridiculous. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment