Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday= Surgery for sure

9:20 a.m. They are taking Randy down to prep him for surgery now. It will be about an 8 hour surgery. His right ankle has many breaks to fix and they will be difficult even for the most skilled surgeon. His dad is with him. I had to get everyone to school and I won't have time to make it there before he goes.

I talked to Randy on the phone until they started to prep him. He is so happy to have surgery. He slept with his feet as high as he could to reduce the swelling. He said the doctor was still a bit hesitant but said that it was much improved so her would go ahead and do it. I wished him luck, told him I loved him, and I will go back to sleep until I have to work and take Tanner to school. I will pick up my kids from school and be able to be back at the hospital before Randy is out of surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment