Monday, January 24, 2011

p.s.


When I was talking to Jeff before I went to the U he said that the helicopter was too small for anyone to ride with Randy. He said the group of people who ran ahead to get cell service to call 911 couldn't call me because they didn't know my number. (funny, I am listed and 411 still works) The doc and Jeff were one of the last ones out of the canyon so they couldn't call me either. Jeff said he told the chopper guy to call me.

At least I got a call. Jeff also called me while I was waiting for Randy at the U to let me know what was going on after he arrived at the castle dale hospital. Randy had asked to see him and had Jeff give him a blessing. His buddies also gave him a blessing after the fall while they were awaiting the chopper. They lowered him down the rest of the 30 feet and then covered him in a giant pile of coats and blankets to keep him warm.

When I spoke to Randy at the castle dale hospital he told me that his friends had taken really good care of him. He was still in good spirits and even talking about going rappelling again! (I said I will divorce him if he goes again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment